After the great success obtained with the new release JellyBam 10, with Android 4.3, we are pleased to announce version 10.1.0
We have just started the various tests and, if everything goes the right way, we will be able to release the new version between Friday and Saturday.
Many devices that have not received the update 10.0.0 may directly receive the new version 10.1.0.
Among the various news, the new jellybam 10.1.0 will be released for over 10 new devices including the new Nexus 7, 2013.
Here are some details and major changes:
- Fixed phabletUI
- Fixed stock browser and screen stuttering (we are currently test this)
- Ability to customize Navbar in TabletUI
- Some new HALO things, improvements and graphics changes
- Fixed a bug that was causing certain apps to FC when a notification appear
- Fixed JellyBam wallpapers and added AOKP, Paranoid and CyanogenMod wallpapers
- NEW Tabbed settings! Just like the S4 one!
- NEW Init.d settings
- Some more minor changes…
- Bring back ListView options
- Merged CyanogenMod new display and audio settings
- New “More settings…”
- Bring back Custom vibrations (ATTENCTION: This thing can cause a process.acore FC loop. You can easy solve this by navigate to settings -> Applications -> All -> Contacts Storage -> Delete data)
Update #2 (Final update, we are ready to roll out):
- Update Android build to JSS15Q
- Improved AppOpps
- Re-designed navigation bar options on bamcontrol and allow the customization of the navbar in tablet ui
- New statusbar options: Fullscreen statusbar with customizable timeout
- New notification behaviors option
- Fix about jellybam
- Fix HALO in landscape
- Weather panel now works on tablet UI
- New animated ADB icon
- Many new translations
If you got questions or you need any kind of support about JellyBam you can visit the official JellyBam forum!